Dulci has been a prolific voiceactress and machinima artist since 2005.
Her voiceacting experience includes sci-fi (such as Solar Freyr and Strife), drama (One Last Breath and Han's Grail), narrative (When the Wind Got Its Voice and I Will Not Speak of it), and suspense (Thy Neighbor and Bombshelter).
Movies that she as acted in have also been featured in several festivals:
- MachinExpo 2011: Jury Selection The Gift. The Gift was also selected for the 2011 Atopic Film Festival in Paris
- MachinExpo 2011: Screened Sushi Ronin
- MachinExpo 2010: Screened Solar Freyr and Voyages of the Sojourner
- MachinExpo 2009: Screened Ad Hominem Attack
- 2009 Ivy Film Festival: Darren won the audience award
- 2009 Cambridge Film Festival: Screened Thy Neighbor
- TMU 2008 Storyteller Competiton: When the Wind Got Its voice won 2nd place, Theory of the Heart
- 4th place
Dulci also spends time writing and directing her own movie creations:
was screened at the 2010 MaMachinima International Festival in Amsterdam and Second Life
- The Thingy
was screened at the 2009 MaMachinima International Festival
- She worked with WarLord in producing Machinima Versus Anymation, which was screened at the MachinExpo 2010.
- Rinse & Repeat
won 3rd Place in the TMU Alfred Hitchcock Competition
- Sappyville was produced in support of Child's Play Charity
She co-hosts a weekly internet radio show. The Wolf & Dulci Hour discusses the ins and outs of real-time animation software iClone in a fun and informative way, encouraging artists to think outside the box and push the envelope on the creative front. The podcast also showcases some of the talented movie makers in the animation community.